Southern California Civil Practice Attorney Helping You With Your Legal Needs
Experienced lawyer offering effective legal services for more than 35 years
The Law Offices of Daniel J. Cooper, a professional corporation, with offices in Laguna Hills and Temecula, California, helps individuals and families throughout Southern California in matters of estate planning, trust administration, trust and will controversies, probate and more. Daniel J. Cooper has more than 35 years of experience providing effective legal advice to help his clients develop efficient estate planning strategies. He works diligently and devotes his personal attention to each client’s situation to make clear their legal needs, and he applies his extensive experience to help them achieve their goals. Attentive to detail, he provides comprehensive representation to secure your peace of mind. He approaches his clients with warmth and trust so as to build lasting relationships. Call the Law Offices of Daniel J. Cooper today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how the Law Offices of Daniel J. Cooper can help you.
Competent attorney providing compassionate legal representation
Daniel J. Cooper takes pride in his proven track record of helping his clients achieve their goals. He is passionate about his work as an attorney, is involved in the community and provides a personal touch with the benefit of his:
- Competence – Mr. Cooper offers competent and skilled legal advice to make your options clear so as to pursue the best course of action to meet your legal needs. He stays informed about current legal trends.
- Compassion – Mr. Cooper is compassionate and understands that estate planning, trust administration and probate issues often become very emotional experiences and he devotes his personal attention to help you navigate through these difficult situations.
- Experience – Mr. Cooper has more than 35 years of experience as an attorney in Southern California.
The Law Offices of Daniel J. Cooper is dedicated to offering legal services in various practice areas
The Law Offices of Daniel J. Cooper helps clients secure the future of their families and achieve positive results in the following areas of practice, and more:
- Estate Planning – Mr. Cooper helps clients in determining executors for their will, successor trustees for their trust, agents for their powers of attorney and health care directives, and guardians for their children and aging parents, and takes an individualized approach to the planned distribution of assets upon death in order to minimize estate, federal and state income taxes and California property taxes.
- Trust Administration/Probate – If a loved one dies and their assets are held in name of their trust, Mr. Cooper can assist the successor trustee in complying with the Probate Code, marshaling assets, protection from litigation and the distribution of assets upon completion of the administration of the trust. If probate becomes necessary because a loved one died with or without a will, Mr. Cooper will guide his clients through the complex process of the probate courts as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Trust & Will Controversies – Unfortunately, disputes arise between family members and others concerning conflicts of interest arising from lack of capacity, undue influence, breach of fiduciary duty and elder financial abuse. Sometimes these disputes can be resolved amicably, but in other situations, litigation may be necessary. Mr. Cooper makes every effort to resolve these disputes without litigation. However, if litigation becomes necessary, Mr. Cooper has significant experience in court to handle any of these issues.
Other areas of practice include:
- Formation of Business Entities – Mr. Cooper has extensive experience in assisting entrepreneurs with formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
- Business & Real Estate Transactions – Mr. Cooper assists clients in the acquisition and sale of existing businesses, commercial real estate and tax deferred exchanges.
- Federal and State Income Taxes – Mr. Cooper represents his clients with issues before the Internal Revenue Service, California State Board of Equalization and the Franchise Tax Board. Mr. Cooper is also licensed to appear before the U.S. Tax Court.
Initial Free Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation, call the Law Offices of Daniel J. Cooper at (949) 859-8456 in Orange County, and at (951) 676-1896 in Riverside County today, or contact us online.